Saturday, February 2, 2008

Mess!!

The other night for supper Jace wanted Fries and he wouldn't eat anything else. I wanted him to eat more than just fries so I offered him everything possible finally he said yes to chocolate pudding. He was eating so nice and then I don't know what happened!

He was dipping his fries in the pudding and loved it!

Now he started to make a mess. I told him to stop making a mess and eat nice and I went to his room to get some wet wipes.

I took me a matter of seconds and this is what I found when I got back to the kitchen. He thought it was so funny and laughed so hard. Somedays you just have to laugh too we can't get mad at everything!


1 comment:

James, Keisha, Nevaeh, Bodin, Jaxtin said...

Oh Jace! I am sure that was fun to clean up! To look on the bright side, at least it doesn't look like it was smeared in his hair!