Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Jace was being a silly boy last night and he actually liked the camera and smiled. I had to take advantage of it!



He loves to play with his "saurs", he is a typical boy already with all his noises and he makes the "saurs" fight.
Where do they come up with all this stuff?




Here is a video of Jace doing some really bad animal sounds
(he usually does better). He was being really silly and he pretends he is a wolf. I have some other great video's but I took them the up and down way and I can not rotate them for the blog. I will take some different ones.

2 comments:

Chris, Nicole and Jace said...

I had to watch the video again and I laughed to myself our cute baby boy looks like a ADHD Child!!! :)

James, Keisha, Nevaeh, Bodin, Jaxtin said...

Very cute- It kept Bodin's attention the whole time as came running when he heard the sounds and needed up on my lap to see better. Maybe a little too much sugar that day!?!?!