Thursday, November 13, 2008

Deer Hunting

Tis the season for deer hunting....Chris got this 10 point buck last Sunday. He thought it was a pretty nice deer but not quite as big as James' Monster Kill!!!


Jace was really scared of it at first he has never seen a deer like this.

He was so excited to get his picture with dad's big deer!
Jace and I took the deer to the Fairmount Locker yesterday, I took him out of the truck when the guys were unloading the deer because he wanted to see it. Bad mistake because then we had to go inside to give our name and what we wanted, well he took us through the back way and that is where they were skinning the deer. I think there were about 10 hanging deer with no skin on them, Jace didn't know what to think ~ I have never heard him so speechless. I think he was petrified but didn't say a word. When we got home I had him tell what he saw and all he said was it was really scary! He did sleep last night so at least he didn't have nightmares about dead deer! I might have ruined him on the hunting thing :(


1 comment:

James, Keisha, Nevaeh, Bodin, Jaxtin said...

You forgot to tell Chris's little extra story that goes along with this deer! :)