Sunday, January 11, 2009

This was the upstairs bathroom. This is my favorite transformation!! We peeled all the psychedelic blue plaid wallpaper off, textured, primed and painted it.





Jace's Bedroom


He picked out his own paint color, he wanted a dark brown room



Our Bedroom






This is the downstairs sitting area.





We got rid of the cow boarder and changed it to a wildlife/hunting one.

This is the little kitchen downstairs. The lady that lived here before did alot of canning and entertaining so the mess would not be upstairs. I think we will leave it for now. This is also a possible 4th bedroom if needed.

This is the laundry room/play room.



We have not done anything to this area. Right now we are using it as a toy room, Jace loves to play down here because his cars really move on this floor. Someday we will make this area into another bedroom.


This was the bathroom downstairs We did a little demo work and the finished results............







Still in progress!


We got a jetted bathtub for Christmas and hopefully we can get it installed soon!!!!

1 comment:

TitansFan said...

I've been looking for a jetted tub myself. I was just wondering if you all might be able to direct me to the company you bought your tub.

I did find this Whirlpool Tub I really do like all the features it has.

I would however like to see what's out there.

Thank you!