Friday, October 17, 2008

From Farming to Baking

The other day I was packing up a few things from the kitchen and Jace found the cupcake wrappers and wanted to bake. I took the easy way out, went to Wal-Mart and bought some cupcakes. He was mad at me and he wanted to bake them himself. Well I guess you can see who won! He was concentrating so hard to get it all stirred up
After he was done he said mom take a picture of me

He was so excited to have made his own Halloween cupcakes. I think this is one of the only ones that got a pumpkin on top. It took way too long to bake the cupcakes and he ate most of them before we could decorate them.



1 comment:

mrs.w. said...

Oh, that is so cute! You really have an adorable little boy! What a nice Mom you are to let him make his own halloween cupcakes. They look delicious!