Friday, October 17, 2008

Sugar Beet Farming

Another day of farming with "Farmer" Kyle! My mom and I took Jace out to the fields where my cousins were doing sugar beets. Jace actually got to go "real" farming not just drive down the road. (They are some of the fortunate farmers that can get into their fields, we were by Wheaton and it was really dry there) He didn't know what to think when Kyle pulled a beet out of the ground, Jace stared running away until he could take a good look at it!


Talkin' business


Now Jace wanted to haul sugar beets too



He was so excited to get one out of the ground
We rode with Kyle in the lifter a few times to fill some trucks, we also rode with Pop and Kelly in the Semi's to get filled. Jace thought it was so cool to go farming and to be able to drive in the fields! He talked non-stop the whole time we were there. He thought the best part was when uncle Bill was teasing him by hanging candy bars out the truck window when we were in the lifter. Leave it to Bill to do something like that! :)




3 comments:

Chris, Nicole and Jace said...

I don't know what is going on but I had 39 comments of all spam, how do I eliminate that~ anyone know?

James, Keisha, Nevaeh, Bodin, Jaxtin said...

I had that too once. I went somewhere in the settings and found a spot to change so that comments need to have that alphabet code to type in. I have it now on mine.

James, Keisha, Nevaeh, Bodin, Jaxtin said...

Somewhere in that section is where you can download a picture so when you comment, your picture is by your name if you want.